Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Favorite Summer Finds

I wanted to write a quick blog about some of my favorite things for June!


I just bought a lot of fake lashes from Japan ... Really cheap and good!

I'm also loving the new Katy Perry fake lashes in OH MY ... esp. when I want a good 1960's look!

I love my new Mac blush in Fleur Power
and my acid washed denim jacket from Forever21


I did my nails in POP nail color PINKEST
and the tips in OPI color MAD AS A HATTER glitter

They have really great summer colors ... VERY bright!
I just bought Kat Von D's Tattoo liquid liner and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


My hair is getting long should I cut and color it?
I have also been wearing Lime Crime's lipstick in color Great Pink Planet a lot!


Motley Crue t-shirt from H&M

SO BE IT!

JAR




2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog, it's great :)
    I got that Motley Crue top today, was over excited when I saw it in H&M!!
    I like your hair how it is.
    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that shirt too! Thanks for reading my blog!

    JAR

    ReplyDelete