Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Favorite things in my Room!

Here are some of my favorite things around my room! 

My best friend Christy who lives in LA went shopping at NECROMANCE and bought me these cool postcards and a cats bone earring!  Best gift EVER!!!!

I love the cats bone earring!

The little box it came in is too cute!


My candles and my new Paris Vogue magazine with Kate Moss as David Bowie!

I used a vintage serving tray as my magazine holder!

My huge TV love it and I like to watch movies with my room all lit up at night!
COZY!


I put my postcards in vintage frames ... I love my butterfly in resin too!

My new mannequin head that holds my wolf hat and my peter pan collar!

My three little glass domes .... LOVE!!!!

My fake fish tank

My curiosity cabinet and oddities

another postcard in a vintage frame





My articulated cat named Skeletor 

my real cat named Teddy Bear
I LOVE her!!!!!!

Here is what the store front looks like at Necromance in LA

I hope you like my room!

SO BE IT!

JAR



No comments:

Post a Comment