Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Little Tokyo

I love Japan and all their fun fashions and bright colorful things. I went through my room and found that I had lots of cool things that I wanted to share. From Hello Kitty to all my fashion books about what people are wearing in Japan on the streets. I threw in some of my 1960 vibe into it as well! I call this my little Tokyo!


My table filled with all my fun jewelry, buttons and Sanrio perfumes
Sunglasses vintage and vintage Avon animal perfume brooches from 1960's

Star Wars Storm Trooper ring from  Toy Joy in Austin ,TX

All my fashion books about Japan  :)








Hello Kitty lip gloss rings at Target
Sanrio watches at McDonald's in Happy Meals



Vintage 1980's charm necklace Etsy.com

Pink Head Gothic Kitty necklace and bracelet by Tarina Tarantino 

Sunglasses by Chanel

Lime Crime lipstick color in Countessa Fluorescent
Black liquid eyeliner from Sephora

Seahorses made by Keanu :)

1960's mod vintage tunic from Etsy.com
Nail polish black by Chanel

Eye color Caviar by Smash Box
Foundation is #1 pale ivory airbrush make-up by Kett Cosmetics

Thanks for looking :)





SO BE IT!
JAR



No comments:

Post a Comment