Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mint to be Glam Rock

As a make-up artist you have to experiment on yourself with all kinds of make-up. I am trying to do more blogs about just being yourself and where I get my inspiration from. My inspiration is always from movies and music .... here is my love for glam rock and just the 1973-1983 era of fun. I hope you enjoy!












Lipstick color Mint To Be by LIME CRIME
Shirt vintage from early 1980's
Buttons from Etsy.com T Rex and Bowie
Vintage retro sunglasses from Buffalo Exchange
Black nail polish by Chanel
I LOVE YOU ring by Tarina Tarantino
Black eyeliner by SMASHBOX called Caviar
Blush by MAC called Fashion Frenzy


SO BE IT!
JAR

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I like your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete