Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy Pictures of Me from Insomnia

The other night I COULD NOT GO TO SLEEP !!!! I had all this energy, so I just got on iPhoto and started taking crazy pictures of myself .... for no reason! I can't sleep tonight either so I made this nonsense blog! No one will even see or read this ..... :)


This is my "am I too skinny" pose 
I think I lost too much weight. WHO CARES! :)

Keanu's space helmet ... trying to get my big head into it!!

Why is this comb in my purse ... no for realz!!!

My what kinda crap is this pose .... or did I shave my armpits pose?!?

NERD glasses I wear to watch movies
You can see Keanu's foot in the back ground ... He can sleep! Why can't I?

I chew gum because I grind my teeth 


SMILE .... NOT!

I chewed the entire pack

Scary Spice pose

Zoolander face

I have no clue!

My "Do I need a face lift?" pose

REALLY OH GREAT YEAH!!!!

SAD FACE .... do i really look like this?

My get out my way Biatch pose

ugh .... this is my don't mess with me grumpy face in the mornings!

That's cool that's cool 

NOOO WHY ME GOD! pose

I just wanna go to sleep!!!!!
I hate Insomnia!!!

GOODNIGHT!

JAR

1 comment: