Sunday, November 20, 2011

5 Things You Don't Know About Me!

I wanted to share five things that a lot of people don't know about me! Some strange and some not!



1. I always wanted my name to be Wednesday from the Addams Family

2. My fantasy is to kiss a man that is wearing red lipstick and high heels.

3. When I was little I would tear my barbies heads off after crashing their barbie car and squirt red food coloring all over them. I was a disturbed little girl!

4. I like to sing Mariah Carey and Debbie Gibson songs in the shower

5. I once kissed a girl thinking she was a he ... when I was 12 years old!! It REALLY grossed me out!

SO BE IT!
Don't Judge Me :)

JAR


I'm about to read my new book by John Waters .... I am excited to read this!
I will Blog about it soon!
Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment