Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Great Night!

Tonight is tremendously great! I ate some yummy Japanese food with great friends and now I am STUFFED. I have been painting Elvis and Priscilla this week and I'm starting a new project on Friday! I am trying to decide what color to dye my hair .... but it seems black will do for now. Tonight I am watching Tom Ford's movie A Single Man .... LOVE this movie! Colin Firth is my future Husband!!!! I will be going vintage shopping soon and blogging about more Make-Up tutorials also!!




Should I keep my hair Black ?


or Blonde ????
Or in between like a honey brown color??????

Help!!!

Good Night

JAR



2 comments:

  1. I like the blonde!

    Also, red lips suit you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love blonde too. It's just a pain to go from black to blonde without destroying my hair ;)

    ReplyDelete