Friday, July 22, 2011

My Obsession with Eye Glasses



I have a MASS collection of prescription eye wear (that I am supposed to wear but  don't) and I have A lot of sunglasses. I even own a pair of $300 Chanel and $275 Marc Jacob sun glasses (that I don't wear). I do collect vintage and wacky sunglasses too!
Take a look :)


All my prescription glasses
I need to wear them but I don't 

Chanel

Marc Jacobs

Betsey Johnson

Funky glasses

Random

Vintage Liz Claiborne

random vintage


HELP I AM OBSESSED

SO BE IT

JAR











2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have lots of eyeglasses! Mind if I have one of your funky glasses? Jokes aside, what made you start collecting eye glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know it just got out of hand one day.The funny thing is,is that I don't wear any of them!

    ReplyDelete