Saturday, June 4, 2011

How to wear GREEN lipstick

This morning as I was putting on my make-up .... I wanted to try out my new OCC Lip Tar in the color Botanical. I bought this color a month ago because OCC discontinued it. But the cool thing about OCC Lip Tars is that you can mix them with other colors to get your own unique lipstick color. I wanted to wear Botanical on it's own .... it's a pure almost dark crayon green color. So today I am gonna go out and about with GREEN lips :) The best thing about Lip Tars is the mint flavor they come with .... YUMMY! Here are pics I took today on my computer in the sunlight ... so I could show you the true color!


My eyes are green and with the Botanical Lip Tar ... it made my eyes extra green :)


I just dyed my hair black the other day so with this color on I look kinda Gothic ..... but that's a good thing! They are also Vegan products :)




I hate showing my teeth .... but the color green makes your teeth white.
I was scared they would look yellow with green next to them.
I will post about how people will stare at me today, Keanu will be embarrassed too!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

So Be It

JAR





No comments:

Post a Comment