Monday, May 2, 2011

Make-Up look #1 Red Lips

I used to be a district make-up artist for Stila cosmetics back in 2005-2006. My job was to travel around to the different Foley's ( now Macy's) in the Houston area and keep track of the counters numbers and to set up events and of course be their Make-up artist.They even used to fly me out to train with the top make-up artist who worked with celebrities. But those days are over and I still believe in Stila cosmetics. I use them myself everyday and even on my clients I do now. I only work part time as a make-up artist for special events. Here is my favorite look ..... Red Lips :)


these are the products I use for this look

Stila illuminating liquid Foundation 
Palladio translucent rice powder
Stila illuminating highlight and bronzing powder
Stila cream blush in Poppy
Stila Smudge pots
for eye liner or a smokey eye look

And I saved the best for last Red Lips ....
this is my secret but I am gonna share this product with you!
SeneGence LipSense in Blue Red
with LipSense top coat in glossy or matte

This lipstick DOES NOT come off .... you have to scrub it off with soap so beware!!
You can only order it online 

SO BE IT!

JAR







No comments:

Post a Comment