Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Art is in the Family

I LOVE my Grandma Rivas ... ever since I was little I remember staring into her paintings and imagining myself there. Her paintings are so real and they take you back to places you have never been. I admire her with all my heart and no wonder why all her Grandchildren are all artist. I love you! Here are a couple of her amazing paintings :)






                                            Me and my Grandma Rivas at my art show last year :)

                                                                         SO BE IT!
                                                                              JAR
                                                                     
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment