Thursday, December 16, 2010

Anna Sui's NY apartment is really cool


Fashion designer Anna Sui has been one of my all time favorites. I collect all her perfume bottles and even her make-up ..... now if only I could afford her clothing! I did stock up on her Target collection and I love to wear her finger nail polish :) I even stocked up on her lingerie line she had at Victoria Secrets not too long ago! Anna Sui's store in NY is really cool as via the YouTube video I just posted but lets look inside her apartment!



                         I LOVE Anna Sui's style and now lets take one more look at her store

and this is why I love Anna Sui ..... she also has a new book out and I am saving every penny to buy it ASAP!


                                                                LOVE YA!
                                                             so be it ..... JAR

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jar,

    I was just recently introduced to Anna Sui and I love her style as well. I am a student at the Art Institute in New York City majoring in Fashion Design. I have chosen Anna Sui as my designer for my final project in one of my classes. The information and pics that you have provided are great and will be very helpful in my project research about her store. I plan on visiting her store this week. I will try to stay posted on your blog.

    ReplyDelete