Friday, August 27, 2010

Vintage shopping in Austin TX

I stopped by a vintage store in Austin called CREAM VINTAGE and they had nothing but retro types of things .... they had real vintage finds!
It was really HOT that day and My mom and I had walked from Toy Joy to here and I was about to PASS OUT ... so I didn't take A lot of pics in the store ... all I could think about was A/C and cold water!

They had lots of Vintage dresses but the price points were REALLY high for my taste
but they were in very well condition and they do alterations in the store which is a plus!
You can see my mom in this photo she Loved this store but all I wanted was Ice water... and all she wanted to do was try on clothes!!

They had tons of vintage cut off shorts and tons of amazing clutches

I bought a few scarves
they had really cute ones... I feel like I want to look like a Gypsy nowadays so I stock up on vintage scarves when I can .... SO BE IT!!!

I purchased these cool vintage boots $12.99

I bought this cool bell sleeve 1970 dress for $11.99

This was on sale for $5.00 and it looks alot better on

I bought a grey clutch and a red woven clutch
both were $4.99 each

So I highly recommend stopping by this vintage store if you happen to be in Austin TX
SO BE IT
JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment