Saturday, May 1, 2010

Air Brush Make-Up

Today I put Make-up on three lovely ladies well teenagers that were getting ready to go to their prom! So I put together some before and after pictures of how they turned out. I had a great time ... my mom and I always have fun together when we work as a make -up team.So take a look... I used a crappy camera so the coloring is kinda off :(












































This girl turned out REALLY pretty and she had the best personality EVER... I wish every client I did had a personality like her :)
this pic turned out better due to my flash working!!









My mom fixed her hair and she did an amazing job!










I always use Kett air brush make-up
I even use it on my face every day!
I hope you like the pics ..... GOODNIGHT!!! JAR













No comments:

Post a Comment