Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What would I Look Like Tan?

I am SO BORED... I should be painting my room but I decided to clean out my airbrush machine that I use for make-up and I got this urge to put a really dark foundation color in the gun and I sprayed myself tan! HA HA I have always wanted to see what I looked like tan or Doritos tan anyways it's funny!!! Anyone who knows me.. knows that I am WHITE and I haven't tanned since 2002 on my last vacation to Miami so its funny to see this.... even though I am Hispanic and half Finnish I will always look white sorry mom :(
I look like an oompa loompa the only cool thing is my eyes are crystal green and my teeth looked amazing white ... but I felt funny and older looking!

I need to get busy so I will leave!!
I desperately need a full time job too much time on my hands.... JAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment