Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do red heads have more fun?


Today I joined the FIRE CROTCH team and dyed my hair red.... very vibrant red and it took 4 hrs to dye it the right color! I will miss being platinum blonde but I am ready for a change the last time my hair was red I was 18 yrs old...WOW! Keanu hates it but I needed a change! A lot of ladies inspired me and a few months ago I ran across a Tom Ford ad and there was Karen Elson with FIRE red hair and I wanted it... and now I have it... at last! Bye Bye blonde hair :(

Hello red hair :)))


Karen Elson is the bomb



So beautiful



This was the ad I had seen LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!



I also admire Melissa Auf Der Maur from the band HOLE






and of course Julianne Moore .... she looks so great in the movie A SINGLE MAN directed by Tom Ford






and the fantastic model Coco Rocha








but how can I forget Carrot Top...... so in the end people might call me Fire Crotch or Carrot Top but Who Cares ... Bug off!!


Lets see how long I can keep it red and not dye it Black!











Karen Elson has come out with a new video and song ... and for you who don't know she is married to Jack White of The White Stripes :)


Click on the link below to check out her music and new video!!!

Goodnight ... JAR!









No comments:

Post a Comment