Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Kinda Vintage Do You Wear?

Yesterday afternoon I went to Houston again to sell the rest of my clothes at Buffalo Exchange .... I made $85.00 Woo Hoo so after that I ran across the street to Leopard Lounge and bought 4 dresses and a rad romper. Last week I went to Goodwill and found some cool things too!! Sorry I have not been posting a lot of vintage blogs I have just been CRAZY tied up in other things at the moment!! It was a beautiful day outside so I had my windows rolled down and was jamming to Julian Casablancas... I want to Marry this guy!!!
Leopard Lounge has TONS of vintage dresses and I could spend all day in this store :)

I found this green dress for only $5.00 it will look amazing with my green eyes and red hair!!


That dress reminds me of the Tom Ford dress that Julianne Moore wore :)



I love this dress too $10.00





OK this is my FAVE and it cost $12.00




both of these dresses remind me of Stevie Nicks... I ADORE her look!!







This dress was an additional 75% off the sale price :)






It's like a carpet velvet material ... LOVE it!








and it's in style at this moment and it will look great with my new red hair









This Rad romper was $7.95 with an additional 75% off and it's sooo cute on!










I can't wait to wear this tomorrow to the art museum :)












I love this romper from Alexandra Grecco ...and it reminds me of the one I just found :)











I found this amazing 1980's denim puff sleeve jacket at Goodwill in Clear Lake for $4.00 and I am gonna wear it with my vintage romper tomorrow!














I also found this amazing disco clutch purse at Goodwill for $2.99 :))))















Reminds me of David Bowie and Glam Rock!!!
So I have found some GREAT stuff and at the same time I had to sacrifice some old amazing clothes to buy new vintage pieces .... JAR!!














No comments:

Post a Comment