Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Movies

I am obsessed with movies .. films what ever you prefer! I LOVE to be alone and just snuggle up and get carried away in a great movie. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a Film Directer and a Culinary Chef and a Famous Artist but I guess that wasn't my destiny... oh well I still have these great movies to watch whatever mood might become me!!! Anything with Michael Cain is the best .. and this one with Steve Martin always cheers me up!
The Hand ... I watched this when I was little and it scared the crap out of me.... and now when I watch it I can see how cheesy it is in a way... but still worth keeping in my top 10!

Alfie... He is so handsome in this movie and the abortion part of this movie made me fall in love with it .. in a sick demented way!


LOVE this movie ... I like to watch this on days when I feel sick.... it makes me sad that they never ended up as lovers!



Bill Murray ... this movie pushes my buttons and that's why I love this one




Cult Classic :)





Peter O'Toole I wanna be locked up with him in a museum :)






This one I watch OVER and OVER ... A photographer maddened with a murder







Now this movie has all my favorites Woody Allen .....Peter O'Toole and Peter Sellers
I ADORE Peter Sellers ALL his films!!!






I can't just pick one Woody Allen movie but I did and Sleeper makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it!
Manhattan was gonna be it but Sleeper to me is the best!
So these are my top ten... what are yours????
JAR










No comments:

Post a Comment