Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Hate Being Sick

Today I woke up REALLY sick!!!!! I hate being sick because I have so much stuff to do and now all I can do is stay in bed :( I spend all my time as a mom taking care of Keanu and even my mom... that when I get sick there is no one to take care of me! OH WELL .... I can take care of myself...... I better feel better for my Where The Wild Things Are party this Saturday night. Well these are a few items that will get me through today........ 1) chicken soup with crackers
2) ice cold Dr.Pepper :)

3) A very hot shower
4) then a cold and hot pack on my head and neck


5) DRUGS



6) I am gonna watch the movie Pollock
then hopefully I will feel better soon ..... I didn't get to go Vintage shopping this week...SORRY ..I was gonna do it today but I can't even move from my bed!
Everybody have a FANTASTIC DAY ....... JAR




No comments:

Post a Comment