Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday

What to do on a boring Super Bowl Sunday.... Well I made food for the party my mom is going to and then I am gonna find stuff in my room to sell for money. Maybe reconstruct a vintage dress and watch my favorite movie Blow Up! Right now I am listening to Sean Lennon and his other band with his girlfriend The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger, sooo amazing :) This is my bloody boring Sunday in my life as JAR!
Various Artist on Chimera with Sean Lennon and The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger... really this CD puts me in my creative mode!!

I love this picture of Sean Lennon and his girlfriend Charlotte Kemp ... ok so maybe I am a little obsessed with SL.. so whatcha gonna do!


My mom and Keanu went to a Super Bowl party so I made my famous chicken salad sandwiches for there party :) I am such a good daughter!! ;)




I also made them Vanilla Wafer Banana Pudding for there party... YUM! so after I made all this I decided to go through my room and find stuff to sell for money..I can't sell myself so I will sell these items..lol!



My first Marc Jacobs shirt I bought for $275.00 about 9 yrs ago.




It's like a little china doll shirt






Look how cute it is... so sad to see it go :(







My Donny Osmond Barbie doll from 1970's that my grandma gave to me.. I wish I had Marie to go with Donny








My Michael Jackson doll from the thriller days... this was mine from 1983 or 1984 my grandma bought me 2 of them and I never opened this one ... the other one dated all my girl barbie dolls back in the 80's... my mom would never buy me Ken so they had to date MJ :)









My $350.00 Miu Miu heels... I don't want to sell them but I need money honey!!








When I worked at Metro Park I collected Tarina Tarantino Hello Kitty jewelry .. blah.. this necklace is HUGE .. it was also featured in a Vogue magazine 2 yrs ago!











I even have the matching bracelet












Here are some of the Tarina Tarantino's rings.. The I LOVE You one is the best!













When I worked for Betsey Johnson I collected so much of her Jewelry.. this is a huge fish ring ...LOVE it!














Betsey Johnson Huge bolt ring!!!! my FAVE :)















Betsey Johnson eagle ring ..... after finding all that stuff it made me not want to sell any of it. I might reconstruct some vintage dresses tonight....

















making sure I have all my sewing stuff together

















I might look through all me recipe books ...I collect cook books esp. ethnic ones. Right now I am looking for a FINNISH cook book because my grandma is from FINLAND :)

















Then I will watch the movie BLOW UP I love movies from the 1960's...... Goodnight and I hate Super Bowl Sunday :(




















1 comment:

  1. omg girl you have some awesome things!
    wow!
    mj dolls!
    donnie doll!
    all those rings!!!
    gee!!!!

    ReplyDelete