Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Room

So this is my bedroom and some of the stuff I collect and LOVE...... I love my room and this is also where I paint and get all my creative thoughts. My room is inspred by the store BIBA ...it was a cool store back in the 1960's and '70's! I hope you enjoy my room as much as I do!
These are all my Betsy Johnson shoes

I also collect wooden shoes... some are from eBay and some are from Betsy Johnson



I won this Marc Jacobs bag from eBay for $65.00 :)


All my DVD's






My FAVE books :)



My night table






I collect Anna Sui perfume bottles









I love all my Tom Ford perfum... LOVE ,I wear them every day :)






ok I must love this I posted it twice ooops!!


































My grandmothers Vintage chinese bobble head from Japan










I also collect Chanel nail polish













In the back ground is my first painting from Kindergarten... the pink flower!!














My vintage Peter Max pillow cases from the 1970's ...Peter Max is one of my Fave painters!


















































My bed with my Favorite painting I did!





















All my fashion and art books






































My closet























more of my closet











































my old yucky sofa that used to be in the Urban Outfitters Galleria store ... they were gonna throw it away so I took it home :)


















































My Room


























My dresser that I painted with Andy Warhol Pics... so ugly.. it's gonna change soon! I hope you enjoyed my room and now you know where I put all my vintage items :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment